- I tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped in halves
- 1 pepper (sliced into 8 pieces)
- 2 wooden skewers
- 1 large square piece of cooking foil
- Heat the oven to 200C°/400°F/180°F/Gas 6
- Mix the soy sauce, ketchup and the chilli sauce together.
- Put the chicken cubes in a small tub and pour over the sauce.
- Seal carefully the tub with a lid and toss the chicken until well coated.
- Place all the chicken cubes in the middle of the cooking foil.
- Bring the four corners of the foil together, followed by the sides then squeeze and seal the chicken parcel.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Allow the chicken to cool slightly, then skewer alternately with the tomatoes and peppers.